Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Featured this week: Baby Leggings

A couple weeks ago, I came across these super cute patterns and just had to make baby leggings out of them! I only have a couple for sale in my shop right now, but check back soon. I will hopefully be adding lots more patterns over the next week. I also will be selling Halloween leggings! Here are a couple different patterns I will be adding:


Itzy Bitzy Baby's baby leggings are so cute and comfortable. They fit size newborn to adults. Perfect for arms, legs, you name it! One end of the leggings is a tighter ribbed fit, while the other end is a knitted band. The ribbed fit is great for newborn thighs, while the knitted band fits perfect for older infant thighs and toddler knees.
Super cute and great for winter!


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
hit counter