Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's a Blog!


Well I did it. I decided to start a blog. I think it's a great way to keep all of my customers informed on my upcoming items and events.

To start off, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a 21 year old student and stay at home mom. My daughter Avery was born in February and is an adorable 6 month old. I'm sure all of you understand that having a baby is life changing! Not only do I have the joys of motherhood, but I have started selling baby items and have found what I wanted to do in life, photography.

I did not have a passion for making baby items up until a couple of months ago. I ordered Avery a couple of bows, but when I received them, they looked easy enough to make. I gave it a shot and the bows turned out so cute! I am now working on adding baby blankets and clothing. I REALLY need to add some boy stuff. All I have is little girl items and I want to be able to provide cute items for little boys too.

I am really excited about my Etsy shop and I hope that eventually I will have my own website.
Thank you for checking out my Etsy shop and blog!
Chelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
hit counter